Hi All

Cal Air 63

My name is Brent,

originally from NZ, I live in Brisbane, Qld. I am a newbee to all things reagarding real world aviation, I plan to commence training in 2016 with the goal of achieving my Recreational Pilot's Certificate. I had a introductory flight in a C172 when I was 18, so this is all new, the only flying I have had thus far is in the back of the airline as a pax and on my home flight simulator. My first flight is in jaunaury and I can't wait......

Cheers, Brent

• Like 1

Hi Brent, welcome to the forum! Same as you, I started in flight sims, that inspired me to start my RAA flight training, which I commenced in April this year. I'm hoping to attain my RPC early in the new year. Good luck with it all, but be warned, this aviation stuff is very addictive due to its awesomeness, once you get bitten by the bug it won't let you go! You will find some excellent people on here with loads of helpful and good advice. I know I am becoming a much better pilot interacting with them. Cheers, Tony.098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif