The thoughtful gift.

red750

"You never surprise me” a woman moaned one day to her long suffering husband.

"Buy me a surprise for my birthday. Something that can accelerate from 0 to 150 in under 4 seconds,.....and I'd prefer a blue one!", she hinted.

Happy and excited she was counting down the days for her birthday.

And finally she got the beautiful present her husband had thoughtfully chosen for her....

He's dead now ... but he died a legend.

!

!

!

!

Click the link to see the thoughtful gift.... When the dropbox page opens, click 'Download' at top right.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/26ostwofy232qje/Untitled attachment 00078.jpg?dl=0

• Haha 2

Dropbox can be cut n pasted to display images without downloading.

I hid it on dropbox to pique your curiosity. The joke would have lost something if the image had hit you straight in the face. On an email, where I got it, you had to scroll down to see it. On a short post, it would have appeared in the first screen. Someone opening the thread for the first time now has to scroll down to see it.

Dropbox invites you to join, like many other websites, but close the invite box and you can view the document. Unlike the other sites, particularly newspaper sites, it doesn't prevent you from viewing if you're not a member. You have to have an account to upload, but not to view. That's the whole point of Dropbox. It's a site where you can post a document and give others access to it. I've put up a few pdf's and sent people the link so they can read them. It's like cloud storage but others need the link to access it.