Hi

Nico13

Hi all,

Just a quick one to introduce myself.

Well it's bucket list time for me, no I'm not on the slippery slope yet, at least I hope I'm not, just doing something I should have done thirty years back.

I messed around the edges for a long time with friends flying powered and gliders but always told myself it was too exi to do it properly.

I worked in the industry for ten years at Avalon when it was the Government Aircraft Factories on Nomads, Mirage111 servicing for the RAAF and saw the first of the FA18's in.

That was a lot of years back and now it's my turn to fly, commenced training about three weeks back and loving it.

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the welcome, yes the training is happening at Lethbridge with Golden Plains Aviation.

They have a Tecnam Eaglet G5 and a Pioneer 300 Kite, a couple of very nice little sport aircraft.

Have only flown the Eaglet so far the Kite comes a bit later.

Cheers

• Like 1

Welcome Nicko, I started my training in an Eaglet myself, nice aircraft. Good luck with your training, if you think that you are loving it now, trust me, it only gets even better! 002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

Tony

• Like 1