30 June ... Ops manual 7.1 is where?

kasper

In May RAAus held a meeting with the CFIs of the PPC community as reported in the last RAAus mag in the Ops Section and reported in the RAAus mag that the new Ops 7.1 would be available next month and there would be a 3 month transition ... that next month is June and today is the last day of that month ... and the Board approved the new Ops Manual a couple of weeks ago so ...

Where is our Ops 7.1 please?

And for those who will write this off as Kasper the broken record bashing RAAus please consider that the current board and current exec group have been over promising and under delivering on member communication for more than 2 years ... so I am going to continue to hold up they said X and did not come through because frankly I consider that we are being very ill served by the entire organisation.

Note - a very minimal sorry will be provided to RAAus IF they release ops 7.1 today as technically they did get it out in June but really they need to up their game in just about every area of member communications and delivery.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Informative 1

Well it seems I will not have to say sorry ...

No Ops Manual but on July 1 a 'fun' election within RAAus for new directors ...

And for those with a history of reading the draft Constitution of RAAus before it was passed you now have three new documents surrounding the election to play 'emperors new clothes' on ...

First prize is for anyone who can identify a minimum of 3 individual failings in the document and apparent process that will in fact invalidate the entirety of any 'election', runners up for anyone spotting that the documents released actually cannot support an actual election process - its too easy on that one.

Without downloading the document again I am surprised that there are only 3 failures. before the election to change the constitution I downloaded several documante as suggested by RAAus, only to find they were all the same and also not very well written.

I can't be bothered to keep looking for the latest.

Without downloading the document again I am surprised that there are only 3 failures. before the election to change the constitution I downloaded several documante as suggested by RAAus, only to find they were all the same and also not very well written.I can't be bothered to keep looking for the latest.

Unfortunately these are 3 brand new documents not seen before with a whole bunch of new incompatibilities with the actual constitution as passed.

Roll on the election.