Just landed from Adelaide

Hi all,I'm a new student pilot from Adelaide.

Looking forward to some good reading.

Thanks

Hi, & 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif.

This is a great site - I am sure you will find lots of stuff to interest you!

Cheers,

Neil

• Like 1

Thanks guys

Cough cough " The Diary of Jack Flyer" cough cough. augie.gif.8d680d8e3ee1cb0d5cda5fa6ccce3b35.gif

I'll have to have a look thanks

Welcome mate. Where in Adelaide are you?

I live near Elizabeth, how about you?

I'm in Hahndorf. Elizabeth is a good area for flying. Parafield and Gawler close by. Nothing up here in the way of airports!

Yeah it is good around here only 10 minutes too both

Welcome Lee. I'm down in Morphett Vale. Drop in any time for a chat, goes for you to Nick.In what and where are you training Lee?

Thank you

I'm training at gawler at the moment in a Jabiru 170 only 10 hours in but I'm really enjoying it

Welcome Lee, from a fellow relative newby.

I train at Aldinga flying a SportStar, and am totally addicted.

It's good but.

Wish I could sleep more than 5hs without waking up to fly circuits in my head. At 4.30 in the morning.

We'll get there... we'll get there.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

Welcome Lee, from a fellow relative newby.I train at Aldinga flying a SportStar, and am totally addicted.

It's good but.

Wish I could sleep more than 5hs without waking up to fly circuits in my head. At 4.30 in the morning.

We'll get there... we'll get there.

Enjoy.

Burnside to Aldinga, that's some drive. I had to go from Morphett Vale to Murray Bridge as there was no Recreational flying at Aldinga at the time (pre Martyn Smith). When you've done with the SportStar, try the SportsCub, a really beautiful tail dragger.

Burnside to Aldinga, that's some drive. I had to go from Morphett Vale to Murray Bridge as there was no Recreational flying at Aldinga at the time (pre Martyn Smith). When you've done with the SportStar, try the SportsCub, a really beautiful tail dragger.

I'm really looking forward to it. I need to work up to it. From what I hear it's Family Size 'right rudder! right rudder!' application :) I'll get there...

I didn't notice any yaw problems but then I only had 2 flights as my money ran out. First flight was on normal tyres, second on balloons. What a difference. So soft a landing I didn't realize I was done until the tail wheel rumbled.

Yeah it is good around here only 10 minutes too both

Thank you

I'm training at gawler at the moment in a Jabiru 170 only 10 hours in but I'm really enjoying it

Welcome, Hope to see you around the club soon. Happy flying.

• Like 1