Can't login to forum

Hi there,

Feel free to move this if it is in the wrong place.

I joined the forum from home but for some reason can't login at all from any device on my home network. No problem with tablet on 3g.

I am assuming that the forum has blocked me for some"suspicious"activity. Does anyone know how I can remedy the problem?

Love the forum and am in the planning stages of building a jabiru 430, so would be much more convenient to use the pc.

Mike

Yep there is something there.

I can log on with the IPad with the Telstra 4g and 3g.

How ever the desk top tower will not log in or the IPad will not work either when is is connected by WiFi looks like it could be the server I am using. The only common thing there is is the server and the server is Westnet.

Regards,

KP

Did you check in the settings to see if cookies are turned off?

Still the same if

I use the desk top or the iPad through the wifi still the same result.

With the iPad I turn the wifi off and turn the Telstra 4g and 3G on I am back on the forums.

Regards,

KP.

Everything looks ok in the site security and your connections so it can be narrowed down to your specific PC.

What kind of antivirus system are you using...that could be causing an issue.

Try removing all recreational flying cookies in your browser and try again.

One check is to install a different browser such as Firefox or Chrome but not import anything from your current browser into it like bookmarks, cookies etc and try and log in to the site

I suspect my problem is westnet nbn.

I logged on al fine with the Telstra SIM card in the IPad.

Then I turned Telstra off and turned the wifi on which goes back to westnet via. the router.

Dropped out saying I am not allowed on the site.

RegardsKP.

I've just cleared some security blocking but they were mostly from India however you just don't know what some of these ISP's are doing in the way they are routing. If that doesn't fix it then you will have to contact Westnet and explain that it works on the Telstra connection but not theirs

We are very lucky here that great expense has gone into the security of the site to the point that for such a high ranked site we have very little to the point of non existant spam and undesirables getting in to the site and thus your personal information is so extremely well protected. However there fan be the odd accasion that the severity of the security can prevent genuine users which I apologise for. I will always do my best to help if I am advised of a problem