Chelmer near St George/Nindigully - anyone got a Country Airstrip Guide?

rdarby

I am still trying to find a way to fly to Nindigully Pub. The closest on a WAC is an airfield called "Chelmer" that I would say is a farm strip.

However there is no way to get information on it, it is way to small for ERSA and probably very private.

Does anyone have a country airstrip guide that may have it listed please? I want to see if landing there is an option.

Thanks for the help.

Ryan

Ryan

Call Scott Jones at Jones Air in St George he will know if there is anything suitable tell him Allan from Tara suggested you give him a call.

Aldo

• Like 1

Last time I was at Nindigully (on the motorcycle) they said they could do a pick up from St George if you flew in. I have also seen some photos of trikes in front of the pub, so I guess how close you can land is dependent on the aircraft and your interpretation on where you can land!!!

I would call the pub, see what they have to say.

Thanks, I am going to call Scott on Monday.

I called the pub and they said they will pick us up. I am trying to find somewhere closer so I save them a long round trip and I save a lot of time, so I have emailed the council as well.

Cheers

Ryan

It's going to be the C172 Pearo, so I better avoid the road! I have seen the pictures of those trikes, must have been a lot of engine trouble all at once!