Cabin front skin / wing instal

Lyndon

The manual shows fitting the cage. Then I find it hard to squeeze the top cabin skin in past the cage with out damage ???. Does anyone do it the other way around ???.

Secondly.

My plane will be stored for a time before going to an airfield for the wings to be attached. I would like to do as much as I can in my workshop before this. I see the manual shows some parts that can't be fitted before the wings. In reality what is the minimum I have to leave off to fit the wings. I do propose to pre paint all parts ??

Thanks Lyndon

Lyndon, for F**K sake, keep your build questions to your build thread, your spamming atleat my mail box....

For F**K sake Skee lighten up.

The manual shows fitting the cage. Then I find it hard to squeeze the top cabin skin in past the cage with out damage ???. Does anyone do it the other way around ???.Secondly.

My plane will be stored for a time before going to an airfield for the wings to be attached. I would like to do as much as I can in my workshop before this. I see the manual shows some parts that can't be fitted before the wings. In reality what is the minimum I have to leave off to fit the wings. I do propose to pre paint all parts ??

Thanks Lyndon

I don't really understand what you are having trouble with, maybe post photos. There's nothing really squeezy about the cabin roof. When I assemble a Sav at the airfield everything is done, just a matter of bolting up the parts. Takes about a day.

Sorry for putting it in the wrong place. Not the roof. The skin that goes under the two front bars from the cage. It covers the cabin leg room. I will post some pics when I get home. I take it from your comments I can assemble all the cabin and still have no issues bolting the wings on.

Thanks Lyndon