Trig radio and transponder in Savannah S

rmorton

Dear all,

I need to make up a wiring harness and dont have access to a Savannah at the moment. If I mount the Trig headers centrally at the top of the dash how long a cable would I need to then mount the remote transmitter modules in the space behind where the seats join the tail section? I dont need to be too precise.

Thanks in advance

Richard

Dear all,I need to make up a wiring harness and dont have access to a Savannah at the moment. If I mount the Trig headers centrally at the top of the dash how long a cable would I need to then mount the remote transmitter modules in the space behind where the seats join the tail section? I dont need to be too precise.

Thanks in advance

Richard

Bonjour Richard, je n'ai pas de Trig sur mon savannah, cependant étant basé dans l'ain (LF 0157) si tu as besoin d'un conseil ou d'information concernant le savannah tu peux me contacter.

A+

• Like 1

Bonjour Richard, je n'ai pas de Trig sur mon savannah, cependant étant basé dans l'ain (LF 0157) si tu as besoin d'un conseil ou d'information concernant le savannah tu peux me contacter.A+

Merci de votre reponse, Je suis en pays de Gex et je fait le vol a Bellegarde. Dessole mon francais ecrit est pas bon mais je parle bien :)

Dear all,I need to make up a wiring harness and dont have access to a Savannah at the moment. If I mount the Trig headers centrally at the top of the dash how long a cable would I need to then mount the remote transmitter modules in the space behind where the seats join the tail section? I dont need to be too precise.

Thanks in advance

Richard

Its ok to sort the wire runs when you have the units mounted. Only a few wires to connect remote head in panel to the units that your mounting behind the seat. Most of the wires go to the 25 pin connector on the unit. I put a 5mm rubber spacer under the unit mounting cradles to place them off the floor a little in case I ever spilt some liquid, water etc as if mounted direct the florr could get some water damage. The cradle mounts are made to have it off the floor a little but I made it 5mm higher. You'll need the correct crimping tool and die for the pins. There a great radio and when you first use it take the instructions to adjust the factory squelch and volume settings. I also mark on the copied instructions the % of adjustment for reference when adjusting. Cheers Mike

Its ok to sort the wire runs when you have the units mounted. Only a few wires to connect remote head in panel to the units that your mounting behind the seat. Most of the wires go to the 25 pin connector on the unit. I put a 5mm rubber spacer under the unit mounting cradles to place them off the floor a little in case I ever spilt some liquid, water etc as if mounted direct the florr could get some water damage. The cradle mounts are made to have it off the floor a little but I made it 5mm higher. You'll need the correct crimping tool and die for the pins. There a great radio and when you first use it take the instructions to adjust the factory squelch and volume settings. I also mark on the copied instructions the % of adjustment for reference when adjusting. Cheers Mike

Thanks to all for the replies. I hope to order the equipment with a wiring harness and if I get it slightly too long I can always chop a bit off. From pure guess work and measuring my imaginary plane(me sat on a kitchen chair) I will probably go for 4m.....