New Member - Darwin NT

Guest TopEnd

Hi All.

I'm a new member from Darwin. I have recently passed my x country and pax and own a Flight Synthesis Texan 550.

Very happy with it so far.

Share the same strip as Xavier on here.

Marty

YMKT

Hi Marty,

Welcome to the site. 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

Now you have your X Country and Pax I hope you will enjoy a few long flights with a mate/spouse/girlfriend/etc

Let us all know how you get on!

Cheers,

Neil

• 2 weeks later...

G,day Marty welcome aboard sir, i,m planing a trip up your way via vehicle with aircraft net season, iI fly a storch but will be their with a GT500 for a much longer visit this time, I would like to meet up then if possible as I have no pilot contacts up their to help with local knowledge, locations, ect, cheers Hargraves (Mick)

• 4 months later...
Guest TopEnd
G,day Marty welcome aboard sir, i,m planing a trip up your way via vehicle with aircraft net season, iI fly a storch but will be their with a GT500 for a much longer visit this time, I would like to meet up then if possible as I have no pilot contacts up their to help with local knowledge, locations, ect, cheers Hargraves (Mick)

Happy to catch up. Let me know when you are thinking.

Marty

That would have to be a mighty GT500 in the trailer. Mick also contact Kevb this forum with the (Mighty) Hornet (Drifter) that he flew from your neck of the woods to Darwin.