Was that gift under the tree -

Merry Christmas all,

024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

I like many of you have just watched Grandchildren or kids open their Christmas presents this morning...019_victory.gif.9945f53ce9c13eedd961005fe1daf6d2.gif

It's amazing Grandma or Mum drags you out of bed as the kids are waiting to open their presents.

"There waiting for you to get up"

Then we jump on the Forum here as there's not much else to do as the Grandkids or kids tear through the house on their new scooter or battle with their new Star Wars swords...032_juggle.gif.8567b0317161503e804f8a74227fc1dc.gif

Fun isn't it?

Now to see if I can sneak off to the airport. 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif Not much chance of that - but a bit of peace and quite would be good.

Seriously it's a great day to spend with family. Have a good day and get off the Forum before you get into trouble.. 046_fear.gif.84b83182244bd664b8a3a0c1e803f021.gif

Mm over a hundred of us lurking here on the Forum trying to avoid being given a job to do or task as lunch is prepared..

Have a Merry Christmas and a fun filled safe New Year. Enjoy

Bernie

• Like 3
  • Agree 3

I got a great gift this Christmas. Since my wife is just out of hospital, I was able to enforce a ban on her entering the kitchen. I got to make Christmas dinner without having her telling me that I was doing things wrong.

As a result, I roasted the pork and made excellent crackling; the turkey breast was cooked completely; the Yorkshire puddings were high, light and fluffy; and the roast vegetables were spot on. And everything finished cooking at the same time.

The best part of it all was that for the first time since I don't know when, the wife wasn't in a frazzle when we sat down to eat. Although the meal wasn't anything exotic, I could see that she really enjoyed it. It's great to make your beloved happy!

It's too bad that we stuffed ourselves on the roast meal and did not have room for desert. My big surprise desert was Broken Glass jelly.

923423008_broeknglass.jpg.70840e6e4adfe7a9e1e28df4292e3bc4.jpg

Tonight I want to sit down with Old Ma Emu and have a serving of Christmas pudding (store bought) and a sip of old port.

Best Christmas present she's given me in years.

OME

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 2

As a result, I roasted the pork and made excellent crackling; the turkey breast was cooked completely; the Yorkshire puddings were high, light and fluffy; and the roast vegetables were spot on. And everything finished cooking at the same time. My big surprise desert was Broken Glass jelly. Tonight I want to sit down with Old Ma Emu and have a serving of Christmas pudding (store bought) and a sip of old port OME

You've done it now, OME. Wouldn't surprise me if half this crowd turns up on your and Ma Emu's doorstep next Christmas!

rgmwa

p.s. Merry Christmas

• Agree 3

Is it a bike?

That is mine, he must have got the presents mixed up !

Some impressive ground speed here Santa, although I think your adsb transmitter is on the blink as you have already been to Australia many many hours ago !

?temp_hash=c605fa7f7037749c0f6a3b03dca86d7b

Santa.jpg.7abad3eba3949be1f2adec53cfbeb2c6.jpg