Hello All..

Alexi.P

Hey Frank and thanks, i'm training mostly in a Cherokee Warrior II at Bankstown airport.

Goodonya Alexi!!!...If you get the opportunity, have a fly in a Drifter! If you`re in the Cairns area, any time, come in and say G`Day! may be able to take you up!

Frank.

• Like 2

Goodonya Alexi!!!...If you get the opportunity, have a fly in a Drifter! If you`re in the Cairns area, any time, come in and say G`Day! may be able to take you up!Frank.

Mate, you're a legend and to be completely humble, i don't yet know what a drifter is lol, but will hopefully in time,come say G'Day and find out!

• Like 1

Thanks guys for being so hospitable, it's the best part of joining this community, the camaraderie. Cheers

This is what this site/resource is trying to achieve these days, enjoy and keep posting, we all have the same interest

• Like 2

Mate, you're a legend and to be completely humble, i don't yet know what a drifter is lol, but will hopefully in time,come say G'Day and find out!

A Drifter is a bit like a broomstick with wings and a bucket load of fun. It is the closest you can come to riding a motorbike in the sky.

• Winner 1