Audio on Video

If it has and audio/ microphone (in) jack you can just get one of those cheap lapel microphones. I stick it to the inside of the headset, they are small enough not to be noticed. That way you get radio and some engine noise too, I personally can't stand flying videos with music, but that's just me ;)

• Like 1

If it has and audio/ microphone (in) jack you can just get one of those cheap lapel microphones. I stick it to the inside of the headset, they are small enough not to be noticed. That way you get radio and some engine noise too, I personally can't stand flying videos with music, but that's just me ;)

I'll give that a go. Took a wee bit of effort to find one with a 2.5mm jack but I have one on order now.

• Like 1

There is an adapter kit you can buy that will insert the signal going to the Gopro into the Headset line. Here is an example but bear in mind that not every Gopro camera has the same inputs. The digital input models need an extra adapter but I think you will still need this bit Pilot PA80GP GoPro Hero Audio Adapter | PA80GP | Australia.