First flight homebuilt

25johng

Hello,. Open cockpit. 72 years old. "Just landed" actually did just yesterday evening in my just finished GN1 Aircamper (modified Pietenpol). All went well except altimeter didn't work. Non sensitive UMA. Need to figure that out.

• Like 4
  • Winner 5

Hi 25johng. Welcome to the forum. I had just read your second post saying you would upload a photo of your bird when you learn how, and I was in the middle of posting instructions when Ian (Admin) had to pull the plug due to the attempted hack. So here goes again.

The file size needs to be no more then 500kb, and either .JPG or .PNG format. For my own photos, I normally use .JPG and 1024x768 pixels.

Click on the "Upload a File" button below the reply box.

Select and open the file to be uploaded.

When the file has uploaded, you will be asked to choose "Thumbnail" or "Full Image". Click your choice.

Then click "Post Reply"

431481560_photoupload.JPG.0845b552c2a77cddb3cab44f85555989.JPG

1728967523_chooseimage.JPG.e7654862949978a0abdf938b406b3c27.JPG

Hello to you also, 25johng, 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif!!!.........I started flying Ultralights by building my own, way back in the late eighties.Frank.

Thanks Frank, started flying in '61. Learned in Piper Colt.

• Like 1

Welcome 25. I love the aircamper, only saw one in the flesh but have read a lot about them. Please post a photo of the GN1 when you can.Peter

Thanks for assist. Got picture posted, but not good. Upgrade later