5/16 T pitot "T" source?

mcrowley

A fellow builder, Savannah58, asked me to post a new thread on his behalf. Doesn't anyone know of a source for a 5/16 "push in" Tee for the pitot line? He needs to add a Dynon to the pitot system. Here's his original message:

Mike if you or anyone else could help on this we'd be grateful. I have the Dynon D6 besides my Airspeed Indicator and need a Tee fitting to attach Pitot tubing to both. My problem is I cant find 5/16 Tee fittings. Most are 3/8 fitting but the Savannah is 5/16 for some reason...any ideas? Matt and I have looked everywhere even calling Avionics Tech support at Aircraft Spruce...still waiting for them to get back to me.

Thanks in advance... Mike

Thank you Downunder, I found them at those and other locations except they wont sell just one fitting, they sell the entire pack...anywhere from $24 to $40. I just need one $4 fitting and I'm amazed Aircraft Spruce did not carry that size.

I found them at those and other locations except they wont sell just one fitting, they sell the entire pack...anywhere from $24 to $40. I just need one $4 fitting and I'm amazed Aircraft Spruce did not carry that size.

Sounds like you are about to become a distributor!

• Like 1