MH370 Pilot Mysteriously Resurfaces!

farri

Meantimes, the U.S. Dept of Homeland Security is at a loss as to how to explain, the illegal entry to America, of 337 Cubans, who hitched a ride on Air Force One, when it returned from Havana after Presidents Obamas historic visit.

"Beats me!" shrugged a DoHS official, who preferred to remain un-named due to security reasons.

"But I guess the pilots and the airport officials were under some pressure that particular day, so they just slipped through! Hey, anyone can make an honest mistake! - and besides, they probably thought it was just Mexicans returning home on the cheap!" ....

Cubans.jpg.f827a84b46a040c603b79509981e1bfd.jpg

• Haha 1

Meantimes, the U.S. Dept of Homeland Security is at a loss as to how to explain, the illegal entry to America, of 337 Cubans, who hitched a ride on Air Force One,I didn't believe it until I saw the photo. 095_cops.gif.448479f256bea28624eb539f739279b9.gif087_sorry.gif.8f9ce404ad3aa941b2729edb25b7c714.gif

Alan.

• Haha 1

Guest Hampden
I know it's not, but I hope this is real, damn the world could do with one of the greatest mysteries in history right now instead of all the terror crap in our faces daily.

What a day - Korea (Nth) want to go hunting for Polar Bears with ICBMs to feed the starving! Surely we give them more credit than it is worth.

G

What a day - Korea (Nth) want to go hunting for Polar Bears with ICBMs to feed the starving! Surely we give them more credit than it is worth.G

Like lawyers, we have an overabundance of scum sucking media trying to justify their existence. No news stories? No problem, we'll make something out of nothing.

• Agree 1