Where to buy Rotax Engine Oil in Adelaide SA?

Ralf Matters

Either Aero Shell Sport 4 or Shell Advance vsx 4?????

I've searched the first 15 pages of these threads and I don't think it has been covered....

I got my last half box from Yarrawongga! Ringing Shell was useless. Motorcycle shops don't have the Advance any more....

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Either Aero Shell Sport 4 or Shell Advance vsx 4?????I've searched the first 15 pages of these threads and I don't think it has been covered....

I got my last half box from Yarrawongga! Ringing Shell was useless. Motorcycle shops don't have the Advance any more....

Shell refueler parafield has stock

Either Aero Shell Sport 4 or Shell Advance vsx 4?????I've searched the first 15 pages of these threads and I don't think it has been covered....

Try Stark Aviation Parafield Contact details in Google