Good morning all...

idgie68

New member here; I fly out of Lilydale and have been working towards my RPC/RPL. I fly Jabiru, although my favourite aircraft are DC3, Blackbird, Pitts' Specials, and gyrocopters. I'm at around 65 hours including 10 in a gyro. Later starter. Love flying around Yarra Valley.

Cheers, Angela

• Like 3

New member here; I fly out of Lilydale and have been working towards my RPC/RPL. I fly Jabiru, although my favourite aircraft are DC3, Blackbird, Pitts' Specials, and gyrocopters. I'm at around 65 hours including 10 in a gyro. Later starter. Love flying around Yarra Valley.Cheers, Angela

Welcome Angela,

Have you joined the Australian Women Pilots' Association? They currently have scholarships and awards - most close end of Jan. Each one has conditions - some are open to non-members and men.

Sue

• Like 1

Welcome Angela,Have you joined the Australian Women Pilots' Association? They currently have scholarships and awards - most close end of Jan. Each one has conditions - some are open to non-members and men.

Sue

Thanks Sue, have been a member for three years now! Love love the the AWPA...

.... not Airtourer or Super Decathlon?

I had to look twice because I thought - does this guy know me??

Have flown in both and love them! VH-ECI ,VH-XVV, and VH-KAR

Love the Victa for quirkiness and they are just a graceful aero.

KAR (Decath) has grunt and is just a thrill to be in (only a passenger so far!)

Cheers

Hi and welcome to the forum Angela! I learned in non-Jabiru aircraft, but have grown to love them since I bought one. Which model are you flying?

160D. I call it the 'Blowfly of the Sky' - it's twitchy and difficult, but I too have grown fond of it.

• Like 1