Greetings!

Job CF

Job from West Sussex.Used to hold Group A and SLMG PPLs and fly C172,152,150, Motor Falke and such.

Now only Microlights.

'ONLY MICROLIGHTS' ? ? ? Microlights are Great ! Welcome to the site Job, I'm located on the Southern edge of Cannock Chase Forest, and my local airfield is Otherton International, 6 miles South of Stafford, ( <othertonairfield.co.uk> ) alongside the M6 just North of J12. And I echo what Jerry said. . .This is a GREAT site ! If you're flying in the South Staffordshire area on a weekend, you may hear my dulcet tones on 'Otherton radio' 129.825. . .I am a volunteer, responsible for the Total Lack of air traffic control that we don't have. . . .

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

• Like 2

'ONLY MICROLIGHTS' ? ? ? Microlights are Great ! Welcome to the site Job, I'm located on the Southern edge of Cannock Chase Forest, and my local airfield is Otherton International, 6 miles South of Stafford, ( <othertonairfield.co.uk> ) alongside the M6 just North of J12. And I echo what Jerry said. . .This is a GREAT site ! If you're flying in the South Staffordshire area on a weekend, you may hear my dulcet tones on 'Otherton radio' 129.825. . .I am a volunteer, responsible for the Total Lack of air traffic control that we don't have. . . .098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

Stated like a true statesman - far better than I could say...

Of course, Dunkeswell is a fine mixed airfield (GA, LAA, Microlights and parachuting just to add to the mix). If you are in town and want an overnighter not too far from Dunks (EGTU), let me know and I will book the annexe out for you (FoC). If I can, I will pick you up as well (of course, goes for anyone on this forum - but no other).

• Like 1

Stated like a true statesman - far better than I could say...Of course, Dunkeswell is a fine mixed airfield (GA, LAA, Microlights and parachuting just to add to the mix). If you are in town and want an overnighter not too far from Dunks (EGTU), let me know and I will book the annexe out for you (FoC). If I can, I will pick you up as well (of course, goes for anyone on this forum - but no other).

Only ever visited Dunks four times over several years, each time with a GA flying appliance. . . BUT. . .EXCELLENT bacon sarnies and a good welcome each time. . .even when it was 'Alleged' that I'd 'Cut Up' the CFI in the circuit. . . .I just said that he was jealous of my Aussie orientated 'Bush' flying technique, and that perhaps he needn't really fly cross country circuits. . .004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif Anyway, it all ended up in good natured banter. . . .Last visit was in 2009. . . .Nice field.

Stated like a true statesman - far better than I could say...Of course, Dunkeswell is a fine mixed airfield (GA, LAA, Microlights and parachuting just to add to the mix). If you are in town and want an overnighter not too far from Dunks (EGTU), let me know and I will book the annexe out for you (FoC). If I can, I will pick you up as well (of course, goes for anyone on this forum - but no other).

Hi Jerry I'll take you up on that offer.

I shall be taking off tomorrow morning in my Supa Pup ultralight aircraft from Adelaide South Australia and will be arriving at Dunkswell at 2pm on the 28th October.

I will be on my way to Guernsey in the Channel Islands from whence I was deported to Australia in 1970 for having a very warped sense of humour.

Welcome to our forum Alan.

Hi Jerry I'll take you up on that offer.I shall be taking off tomorrow morning in my Supa Pup ultralight aircraft from Adelaide South Australia and will be arriving at Dunkswell at 2pm on the 28th October.

I will be on my way to Guernsey in the Channel Islands from whence I was deported to Australia in 1970 for having a very warped sense of humour.

Welcome to our forum Alan.

Sir, I hope you have notified the press. That would be fantastic!

We may not be at the same property by the time you arrive - I love the small holding, but my partner is not for the good life (more like Margo, she says). However, whatever proeprty we go for next, it will have a separate annexe, granny flat, or as they call them in Aus, bungalow (bungalow here, is a single storey house).

Just drop me a PM..

My only extended sojourn in the Old Dart was in West Sussex. Enjoyed a "Sussex 'arf" on many occasions. Welcome.

Reminds be of the old bloke on love thy neighbour:

(er, pardon the non-PC script)