Whats Everyone Doing For Easter???

G'Day all. Easter is just this weekend and it all starts on Good Friday. I thought I would start this thread and see what everyon is doing for Easter.

I will get the ball Rolling.....

On Friday night I will be spectating Rnd 1 of the Easter Sprintcar Trail at Avalon International Raceway. On Saturday Night I will be Commentating Rnd 8 of the RTS Chassis Formula 500 Stampede Series at Bairnsdale Speedway. The next evening I will be Commentating Rnd 9 of the RTS Chassis Formula 500 Stampede Series. Monday will be a recovery day.

I hope Everyone has a Safe and Happy Easter.

Oh and before I go..... CARN THE TIGERS!!!!

working

I will spend easter Sunday with Family

PS: You love you speedway Chop, I think we should get a recording of Chop commentating, He can commentate the next airshow :)

Guest Glenn

Going to Temora on Saturday.

Was thinking of going up to Parkes on Sunday to check out the Aerobatic championships. Saw Paul Andronicou on the local news tonight giving an interview.

Other than that, not much else.

Guest Chainsaw

me? Firecom (daughter) is coming up. Need to mow the jungle in the compound, thats 3 hours work. Block split a heap of yellowbox, work, watch planes. Doing a boundary walk tomorrow with Firecom and Mrs Chainy - 5 hours. Watch a bit of rain come through on Sun/Mon - much needed, mess with the cows. Big Boy is away from the girls till October, he has been a very naughty boy. He ran amuk with about a doz neighbours Angus cows the other day. The prob is that he is a Hereford and they are pure Angus. The bloke is not impressed. yea....

Guest OzChris

I am planning on eating a LOT of chocolate...go flying at least twice and go see some bands play in Bendigo with the Family.

Monday my wife and I are going to fly into Tooradin for lunch with other pilot friends...that should be fun :]

Chris & I will be recovering (physically and financially..) from the High wheeler rally held at Cowra last week. Maybe head up to Mallala or Collingrove for the Easter Historic race car stuff that happens here each year. Safe travels, everyone!

Attached: the Highwheelers at Iandra "castle" on the Tuesday of the rally.

[ATTACH]17870[/ATTACH]

P1110143c.jpg.a6d8c023453a2b458d86896a32bc2cf1.jpg

Guest Darren Masters

Some nice plans there guys Me? study study study with a little bit of the below (fellow crew members last night)-sorry had to do it :biggrin: AND NO RUDE COMMENTS ABOUT WHERE HEIDI HAS HER HAND!!!!!!

Guest Glenn

Standing by on the delete button :biggrin:

Siz. Nice lot of buggies. Sorry I ddin't get to meet up with you but my own buggy was in the smash repairers all that week and I didn't have your number. Hope you all had a good time.

Some nice plans there guys Me? study study study with a little bit of the below (fellow crew members last night)-sorry had to do it :biggrin: AND NO RUDE COMMENTS ABOUT WHERE HEIDI HAS HER HAND!!!!!!

That ugly bloke in the middle runs the photo:rolleyes:

PS: Hey Daz I notice your signature, I will be overnight at YMML that day you up for a beer?

Guest Darren Masters
That ugly bloke in the middle runs the photo:rolleyes:PS: Hey Daz I notice your signature, I will be overnight at YMML that day you up for a beer?

Yes, I'd say so mate Not too many with all the study though.

Guest Dean747
I am planning on eating a LOT of chocolate...go flying at least twice and go see some bands play in Bendigo with the Family.Monday my wife and I are going to fly into Tooradin for lunch with other pilot friends...that should be fun :]

Sounds good Chris dont need a co -pilot do you:biggrin:

Im Eastering at an airshow Classic Fighters Omaka 2009.

I cant think of a better way to spend my last weekend in NZ than at an airshow.

Some great aircraft here, some weird and a whole lot of normal ones. Highlight so far today was seeing the newest Spitfire in NZ arrive and displaying.

And just for you Trix there were 2 Graumman Cheetah's, and yes I got photos for you

Just had friday off work...back to work for the rest of the easter break on saturday...

BUT...

My five year old daughter is flying to Brisbane Unaccompanied with VirginBlue...her first trip away without Mum or Dad to her Grandparents...I am very nervous for her but she is excited...I was in two minds about allowing her to go on her own but she loves to fly and I think it is good for kids to be able to experience as much as possible.

The kids I have seen who have been traveling on their own since they were little are amazing independent little buggers...I boarded two kids the other day who were Gold Velocity Members!!!!

A very quiet easter here at Kilcowera. The weather bureau had predicted rain but we are still waiting. We are gearing up for our annual muster which starts on the 19th of this month. Super exciting news that the 2 daughters are coming home to help and bringing their boyfriends. So I'll have 7 musterers to boss around the place he,he,he :) Also got an ecotourism operator bringing a group of tourists here and some campers. So we will have a busy start to our mustering.

Greg is building a new wing or something on the cattle yard and I'm cleaning everything that is nailed down and baking biscuits and cakes and still watering grass and trees cause it will not rain.

So I had better go and do a bit rather than sit here, Happy Easter everyone!!! zenonie