Announcement

Guest aviatrix27

Guest aviatrix27

I have been asked by our forum owner, Glenn, to make the following announcement on behalf of him and his lovely wife Clare. He also asks me to let everyone know that this obviously means he has even less time to devote to this site, but is sure everyone will understand.

Glenn & Clare Inwood are thrilled to announce the arrival of Piper Faith Inwood, born at 11.01pm last night, 11/7/12. She weighs 8lb 6oz and is 49.5cm long. Mum, Dad, Hudson and Piper all doing well.

Congratulations Glenn, Clare & family. Welcome to the world Piper. With that name I'm sure you will rise to great heights.

Congratulations on the arrival of your brand spankin' new daughter........"Great" name :) and I'm sure she is more beautiful than her namesake :p

Yes, another female aviator to join our ranks ;) .................You are both truely blessed...................Alley

Guest David C

My heartiest congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter.. Truly lovely news . Cherish the time.

Dave C

Guest Glenn

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, interesting times ahead for sure and all worth it. As Kaye said above my time here will be limited even more as you can imagine but things are running smoothly all thanks to the wonderful members we have. You all should be congratulated for your professionalism in your postings, well done