Why I stopped flying...

Hello guys once more. Maybe none of you may remember me. But a long time ago, around 3 years, I was sharing and posting my educational/procedural flight instruction videos here on Recreational Flying Forum.

I was very commited to keep on making great content for you all, but everything went wrong. A lot has happened during this absence.

Most of us are born with "wings" made to fly, we shed tears, blood and we sweat love and passion for aviation. But unfortunately for me I stopped flying.

I'm once more sharing with you my experiences throught this years. Maybe some can identify, others not. In aviation it seems everything is beautiful or perfect, but it's not.

It's my first time speaking directly to the camera and I'm not very used to public speaking but by sharing my emotions and feelings I can say that in a strange kinda way it helps me getting this weight of my shoulders.

Lets share our experiences. What about you? If you were flying and needed to stop why did you have to?

Anyway I hope you all can relate and enjoy my video as usual.

I salute you all my Captains, Over and Out.

The heading is "Why I stopped flying" the content is "why I stopped uploading" ????

Hello turboplanner. Thank you for replying. The heading and the content are intrinsic. I stopped flying, therefore I stopped uploading and sharing my videos here. There is a lot to explain and one video is not enough.

I'm shaping my path to fly again, and I hope you all stick along for the good and bad. What lead to this is a successive of very unfortunate events and I think I'm not the only one out here that has gone through this kind of hardships.

I didn't meant to be misleading in any kind of way. I hope you understand.

I salute you all my Captains, Over and Out.

My one word sermon to everyone for the biggest problem by far.. over any other I have encountered (and you will) in aviation.. (also true for other professions).. EGO !

If thats Mr Bellamy, welcome mate!.