Rabbits no more

i know its not aircraft related, well it can be if you have a runway full or rabbit warrens! i found this to be quite hilarious.

basically the device fills the rodent tunnels with propane, and ignites it, blast kills rodents, and destroys the tunnels..

Guest ozzie

This i belive is an Aussie invention.

Rabbit warrens cover a bit more area and go WUMP when lit.

More fun than ferrets. I hate wabbits

Guest Fred Bear

You are babysitting them Troy and not doing this sort of thing to them. I was shocked when I read this thread!!!! Don't get any ideas boy!

Guest Rocko

Great soundtrack!

Have to say, if I was going to make a Youtube video about blowing wabbits out of holes with propane, that's JUST the music I would have used! ;>

Sort of upbeat, with an extra "whoomp" at just the right places ;>

Scotty

Guest Redair
Kill the wabbit kill the wabbit, It's wabbit season.Just buried our rabbit in the back yard.Came home the other day and our rabbit was OK but 2hrs later rigor motis had set in. 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif T87

Mmmm, that'll happen if you bury them!006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Redair.

On my visit to the UK last year I saw a rabbit, nearly a metre long, probably weighing 8kg, at an agricultural show. Would be pretty good in a pie, but the warren would be like a wombat hole.

How about loading the warrens with cane toads and then blowing them up. We don't have rabbits here but the toads make up for them. At least rabbits are quiet, but toads sound like slow revving diesel engines going all night. A cane knife cuts their volume.

Guest Rocko
On my visit to the UK last year I saw a rabbit, nearly a metre long, probably weighing 8kg, at an agricultural show. Would be pretty good in a pie, but the warren would be like a wombat hole.How about loading the warrens with cane toads and then blowing them up. We don't have rabbits here but the toads make up for them. At least rabbits are quiet, but toads sound like slow revving diesel engines going all night. A cane knife cuts their volume.

But if we filled them with cane toads, what would you play golf or cricket with?

Oh, that's right. Locusts. Stupid me. ;>

Many years back while visiting some mates in Toowoomba, we substitued a cane toad for a potato in a spud gun. It was "Toads in space", but unfortunately for this one the back brick wall of the garage got in the way somehow.:black_eye: SPLAT!!!

I don't think a rabbit would fit in the Spudguns barrell.