An essay on the entomology of the species Pulex irritans of the Order Siphonaptera

Some living things reproduce assexually. You'd only need one of those.  You can't MENtion that back then as some would get funny ideas. Eve was made from Adams Rib supposedly so she must be an afterthought. God also knew she would be trouble so his strategy as well as design capability must be called into question. SHE had the ability to tempt Adam . The poor bastard had no hope. It was a set up from day one. From then on the unjust "original Sin" came into being.  You are born already condemned..  Anyhow this is not aeroplane stuff unless we connect it to Henry Mignets   Pou de Ciel .   (Flying Flea).  so there you go. Starting from scratch.. Nev

Edited by facthunter

Don't forget - Eve was Adam's second wife. The first one fell out of favor by demanding equality.

After that, god made a supposedly more compliant woman out of leftovers.

I don't think this worked out so very well for the rest of us. If it was up to me, I'd prefer Adam's first. I don't think she promoted fruit.

• Like 1

The problem goes back to original design deficiency. Man is Made  (perfect, and) in the Image of god. Woman should be made in the image of Mrs god If Ms god doesn't exist because there is no thinking of replacing an "eternal" god or there could be an unholy bunfight, then god had no knowledge whatever of how women should be designed or treated That trait has continued in most religions to this day. . Man still has the same number of ribs so someone is being creative there..  Women are consigned to a menial role , bearing children  and doing a lot of the hard work and under the Rule of god's image perfect Man. If god and man are look a likes why the dirty bits? How would god use his as he swans through the universe keeping notes on all of us so we get judged one day. Answer.. By any measure, this  stuff is very unlikely to resemble anything real and it sufficed in the absence of  any real knowledge to explain the world and the sky. Nev

Edited by facthunter