Contact with pilots in South Gippsland, Vic.

I am trying to purchase an aircraft but due to the travel restrictions imposed on me (& millions of others) by the Sydney Basin CV19 lockdown, I am unable to even do a cursory inspection of a prospective aeroplane.

I am currently interested in, an almost complete, plans built aircraft, located in Leongatha, S. Gippsland and would like an interested/cooperating pilot(s) in the area to have a look at it for me. I am not asking for a detailed inspection just an informed eyeball look over.

Should the report be favorable, the next step would be to engage the services of a L4/LAIM qualified person to do the definitive inspection.

If you would like to help, please make contact through the person to person  facility on this Forum.

Did you get anyone looking at the aircraft at Leongatha?

If not l should be able to arrange with a couple of pilots l know down there but dont know how to person to person to speak with you,

26 minutes ago, BRL said:

Did you get anyone looking at the aircraft at Leongatha?

If not l should be able to arrange with a couple of pilots l know down there but dont know how to person to person to speak with you,

Yes & No BRL - made contact with  several people (unfortunate all acquaintances/friends of the vendor) who are being very helpful. Still would like an independent eyeball on the aircraft.

I think if you click on Skippydiesel you will get directions to email me