We now have Auctions

Admin

Recreational Flying now has an Auction Widget that you will see throughout the site. This is your opportunity to perhaps score a huge bargain for something you may need.

In the widget you will see a countdown timer to the end of the auction, a description of the item up for auction and a field for you to place your bid. Bids are in Australian dollars and you will see if you have the highest bid or if you have been outbid by another user. Some Auctions may have a reserve.

If you have an item that you would like to be auctioned off then please contact me using the Private Messages system in the main menu

REMEMBER to keep coming back to check on what may be auctioned off and to check on how you are going on your bids...GOOD LUCK!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, onetrack said:

Auctions? - Wow, this is a pretty cool addition to the site, Ian! But I think it also needs a link to the auction/s in the LHS menu.

I, as Admin, have a link to the Auctions page however each Auction listed shows who bid and their bid amount on each Auction so I thought this should be private information.

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Informative 1