When once you fly a 230!

Captain

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward."

LEONARDO DA VINCI

"When once you have flown one of the 230 family, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes averted toward Bundaberg. (and wonder why others still muck around with different models or brands)"

GEOFFRO DA CAPTAIN

(PS .... and hoping that Leonardo's family are not still receiving royalties from the above copyright)

Spose thaat counts out us 4 seat versions........:black_eye:J

I've edited the quote just for you, J.

Who says we don't include Queenslanders.

Geoff, You've got a typo in the last sentence of your quote.It's "understand" not "wonder".... :devil: Cheers! (best I keep a low profile for a while, aye wot...)006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Steve,

Now isn't that just typical of a Sportstar driver. You come down here into our area of the forum, and sample the pleasures (delights even) of the Jabiru experience, then throw a hand grenade into one of my posts.

I'm going to call straight in next time you are downwind for 05.

All the best Geoff

(PS I also understand now, why we got a bill for the last false alarm)

At least I'd see a 230! Fred was doing t&g's on the grass with his 160 on Sunday arvo and I had a hell of a time getting a visual on him.

We'll have to swap a ride in the near future and I'll enlighten you with the magnificent view from a bubble top tinnie. Magnificent 'cept for seeing 160's that is.:raise_eyebrow:

Re the alarm fee, wasn't me! I know I'm getting old and grumpy, but I'm not old, grumpy and down right mean. I mean seriously, you have a Jabby. That should be penance enough!006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif (I'm gunna suffer for that aren't I....)114_ban_me_please.gif.0d7635a5d304fa7bdaef6367a02d1a75.gif

Guest J430

Captain

YSWG is within the range of a non stopper!006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif (try that in ya bubble top)

So how should we deal with this reprobate????:devil:

J

So how should we deal with this reprobate????:devil:J

J

Steve is OK.

He is just misguided.

So I think just 1 kneecap will do the trick.

I'll bring in 3 out-of-towners to do the job. If you come down in no stops, Brent comes up from Tooradin in no stops, and Guy comes over from Jamestown in no stops (tee hee), then you all can't be traced and we'll have a repentant but hobbling ahlocks on our hands.

Regards G

Guest Macnoz

i reckon thats all too hard work.

Just rearrange the order of his airstrip code, get him to relocate to Watts Bridge unknownst to himself:thumb_up: and ve vill attack at dawn

Hah!

I fear not the young Jabba for 'tis cold in the south and his blood will thicken and the cost of southern fuel will take the sting from his fight.

But bugga, hadn't forseen a flanking move from the west and south.i_dunno

Guest J430

And my next project, affectionately known as a Jabiru shredder:angry: will make it there and back in a day!!! Probably eats them other bubble things too!

And will even make it back to QLD before a refulling stop! Just!! (with the ER tanks).

Hey Captain, you know that he has to give way in the circuit to you! Its in the regs!!!024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

J

Guest J430
I hear that all briefing rooms are to have an arrow pointing to Bundaberg, so that we know which direction to pray.

011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif Thats funny right there, don't care who ya are, thats funny!