Triker

Hi all, I just landed on this site, I trained in fixed wing back in 86 but never completed my ticket due to the recession we had to have, got into flying trikes 4 years ago, have now over 400 hrs in the book and love every minute of it. I currently own & fly Airbornes first ever XT 912 built (001).

I work 2 weeks away offshore every month and fly as much as I can when I am home.

Looks like a pretty good site.

Cheers

Alf

Cheers Alf - You will find lots of good people here; good advice sharing as well..

Do you fly out of Sale? Nice part of OZ.

Hang around!

Cheers,

Chris

Thanks for the welcome Chris and for the invite to drop in oneday, I have done a few x/c trips in my trike and Bathurst would be a good one to do.

I will log your coordinates for future reference and let you know if and when I plan a visit.

Cheers

Alf

Hi Alf,

We met at Mt Beauty last year when you had a bad trailer experience.

If you're thinking of an X-C to Bathurst, drop me a PM, we're on the way if you're coming around the coast via Moruya, we're south of Goulburn.

Cheers,

Glen

G'day Glen,

Yep I remember you and I certainly remember the bad trailer experience, yeah I might try on doing a trip up your way in the near future, I just have to work out which way to go, costal or inland via Mt Beauty.

you getting much flying in these days??, I have only flown once this time home as it has been blowing it's butt off, I think I might get a few hrs in this weekend as it looks pretty good the forecast.

I hope to fly a bit this weekend as I have to go back to work on Tuesday for 2 weeks.

Cheers

Alf

Hi Alf,

Have not flown since the June long weekend, but did get plenty of flying in May.

Looks like the weather will abate this weekend so am hoping to get some flying on Saturday at least..

Cheers,

Gleen