If you won the Lotto...

moy71

With last night's $40M draw, I began daydreaming about what RA aircraft I would buy if I won the big one.

Hmm, so many to choose from if money is of no concern. Top 3 on my list would be the following in a fully optioned version:

1. CTWS

2. Tecnam P92 Eaglet

3. Jabiru 230

What's yours?

Guest Brett Campany

First up, a big enough patch of land for my own airstrip, a CZAW Sportcruiser and hanger with workshop.

And that'd just be the start of it all!

buy a country airport like mangalore. build a big airpark. build my dream hanger and workshop with all the latest equipment. buy out CASA and sack the lot of them. rewrite the regs and lets have some fun.

if that don't work you would not see me for the vapor trails and i'll send you a post card.

ozzie

I'm with Shags...bugger RA kit, if you've got that much money to waste...

1. Spitfire...Mustangs are soooo common 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

2. Sea Fury

3. Mustang...common so I could probably find one for sale if the above 2 fail :big_grin:

4. A jet of some sort...maybe an L39, they're a nice looking aeroplane

5. A helicopter of some sort...need to get from home to the airfield somehow

6. Oh, a property big enough for a strip for all the above....without any neighbours likely to whinge about aircraft noise...oh, but then I don't need a helicopter...nah, we'll still have a helicopter

Guest Maj Millard

Own large property with no noise sensitive neighbours, couple of large strips (not sealed) huge air-conditioned hanger with the works, attached house, sauna pool, bar. Guest hangars with overnight quarters.

Planes: The Lightwing GR 912 heliview I currently fly.

A good GA 912 Lightwing if I can find one.

Definitly a good Slepcev Storch SS4.

A 582 Cable-braced Drifter.

Maybee a Texan or Sting.

A slicked up P92 Tecnam with an Aeropower Constant speed prop.

My little homebuilt biplane back in the air.

A Lazair with 125cc Rotaxs just to piXX Ozzie off.

A nice De Haviland Beaver to go flying with Adam Holt, when he visits.

A good old Cessna 172N to go cruisin' with the missus' like we used to.

I'm easy pleased, so that'll do for the first year OK.......024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Space Port Australia

I would like to build the worlds second civilian space port in the Australian desert like what they have in the Mohave desert, $40million would not be enough but it would get the basics done for other people to chip in, notice how I didn't say "investors" as they only want a financial return and the this would only benefit mankind and education not leaches. The next logical step for man kind is to build a space ports on earth then the moon then colonize Mars.

I would like to have a pylon racer like Nemesis for personal use too.

I. Regardless of what religious people say evolution is real .

I'm not religious Clint but just please tone down those comments as their are others who are and we are ALL welcome to believe what we want and a place like this is not the location for such debate.