How many times would you pass out doing this?

Captain

That's awesome! I'd have a go at that anytime, even if I get rocked to sleep a few times!:thumb_up:

Have any of you guys seen Russell O'Quinn, the test pilot... he's now in his late seventy's or eighty's, but he still can handle testing jet planes to there full extent... :thumb_up:

Just got it to work AWSOME!!!! what an experience.

Maybe if they get the designers of the hornet to speak to the guys at Airborne, they might be able to get the hornet to climb as good as an XT912;)

Guest Maj Millard

What a gum chewin' wus, he wouldn't have lasted 10 seconds in a real jet like a Mirage 111D !!.......................................................024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest Maj Millard

I think that title may may have been more appropriat for the Lockheed F 104 Starfighter, but the Mirage had to be a close second , inasmuch as it didn't fly too good without the rocket !!.................................024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest Maj Millard

It sure did, they had a saying in Germany when the Luftwaffa had them that if you wanted to own one, just wait a bit and one will crash on your property soon !.

I saw a 104 in NASA colors at an airshow in the states, and I just stood there for a while looking at how small (and thin) the wing is. Only about the size of a large dining table, but one hell of a large engine exhaust at the back !...............................024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Brave pilots.

I saw a story about a german airforce pilot who flew Me262s And had some very bad burns from a crash in the war.

He became the head for the Luftwaffa and helped get rid of the 105.

Paul

Guest Maj Millard

I think the ME 262 used a nasty fuel and they had to wear special clothing but I guess sometimes it didn't work.

Guest Maj Millard

Guersney......how about posting us a photo of who you sleep with !!!!!??....in sleeping high G gear of course.................................................................024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

What a gum chewin' wus,

Great footage!! But the first thing I thought of was this guy chewing on gum, pulling 7 G's and passing out. What if the gum ended up in his windpipe while he was napping up there??