Awsome Harley Davidson powered trike I WANT ONE!!!!

BLA82

• Phil LeRoy flying the first Harley Davidson (S&S 113) powered trike. Ken Hyder built the trike from scratch including the challenging adaption of the v-twin engine and reduction drive. Russian X-155 heavy duty wing.

• ---

That is a nice style of build...And Yeah, that singing isn't really harley sounding!!

I agree Tomo but If you did own it you would have to make up an exhaust that changes the not a bit, You would hate to hear an engine that sounds like a aircompressor 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Too true

006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif:laugh:Too true and runs of the end of the strip when you try to stop:loopy:

Or up the back of another aeroplane...

And I bet the pilot would never nod or wave to other pilots...and at flyins would just stand in the corner wearing some ludicrous getup with arms folded and scowling...

And would leave oil all over the ramp...

(moderated due to language)

Guest Mad Dave
Or up the back of another aeroplane...And I bet the pilot would never nod or wave to other pilots...and at flyins would just stand in the corner wearing some ludicrous getup with arms folded and scowling...

And would leave oil all over the ramp...

And revving the motor for no apparent reason.........