Free trip to Kangaroo Island

Guest rxbrumby

Guest rxbrumby

Im off to KI on saturday to inspect one of our trucks. I have a free seat in my plane if anyone wants to go for a ride. I have a car avalible while Im over there. The job shouldnt take more than a couple of hours, so while im busy you can explore kingscote. When Im finished and if weather permits I will fly around the island for a while. We need to leave as early as possible saturday morning from Aldinga. The trip will be free.

Scott

Guest rxbrumby

Well Doug was the first in so he gets the seat. But if anybody else ever wants a ride Im almost always at the field on sundays. So feel free to drop by, or drop me a line(send an sms to 0404027818). I never need much of an excuse to go for a spin. At the moment my daughter has gotten bored of buzzing around the sky:hittinghead:(but she did enjoy the whales last friday at goolwa) and my loverly wife has hurt her knee and cant get in the cockpit:crying:. It gets a bit boring talking to myself.

Scott

051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif BooHoo, missed out on my free trip. Turns out Scott had to carry some other stuff over to K.I. that put the AUW over the top. I weigh in at 100 +-2kgs and am battling to get it down, so I'm going swimming instead, so there 086_gaah.gif.afc514336d60d84c9b8d73d18c3ca02d.gif 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

Well, swimming didn't turn out too bad actually. My shoulders ache somewhat but I feel good. Met up with a work colleague from 15 years back so it was interesting to catch up with his story as well. Would have preferred to flight but.