Rec Fly Flyin 09 - It's on - sept 18 - 20

Captain

Been umming n ahhing, but decided to grab the opportunity - unfortunately being a flightless bird at the moment it's going to be the long haul by road.

The car will be empty so happy to take a bag or two for anyone from SEQ with weight or space constraints.

Look forward to putting faces to the names.

Cheers Carl

The weather looks good

The weather for Friday & Saturday looks pretty good based on today's projections.

Is anyone else thinking of coming to Cowra, as I need to give the SAAA an indication of numbers, if possible.

Regards Geoff

Mr H sorry I wasn't there - even if I was it wouldn't have raised a ripple:laugh:.

Nice photos, and with the Captain's on another thread it looks like you all had a good time.

Pleasing to see Slarti using his Cheetah (too scared to call it a tan pussy) to good affect and taking every effort to promote the RAAus very professionally.

Regards, Decca.

sadly i had to miss it due to work commitments, too many students booking, so i was unable to steel the bosses tecnam for the day.:( and my award winning Vampire is still in th garage missing quite a few damaged wing skins, but she will fly again!