Happy Fathers Day

Admin

Today is father's day in Australia so to all the Dads out there hope you have a good one and tell us what you got - that new plane or that new headset etc.

Me, I got a new soldering iron, a new Kinchrome flick stanley knife and a DVD To Hell and Back - the true story of Audie Murphy 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

oh, and half a dozen home made fathers day cards from my 2 kids :big_grin:

At work today, 12 hour shift plus travel! left at 0430hrs get home at 2000hrs.

Hope the wife left my photo in the dogs kennel so he does not bite me when I get home!

Guest Maj Millard

Aren't you a lucky guy to get those home-made cards Ian. Me ?, I did an early morning fly over to a local airfield in company with a trike after overnighting at a local fly-in, flew a couple of rides, and departed back to my home base where the Missus picked me around 10am, followed by a quite family day at home demanding all I can get, in the name of fathers' day...and it ain't over yet !! Cheers The Maj

Me. My wife reminded one of my daughters and I reminded the other (I said, hey Laura, thanks for the wonderful fathers day wish it was sooo sweet!!!).

hehe. I am not really concerned as I am not really into fathers days. Sure it would be nice to get a surprise but it bothers my mother WAY more than it bothers me :-) I am more interested with how I am treated over the long run, not one particular day :-)

Me, enjoyed a leasurely flight back from the Birdsville races, had a delightful and meaningful conversation with our friends from CASA at Charleville, topping it all off with a great fathers day gift of a LCD/DVD-TV from the misses and kids to put in the boat to be entertained when the fish aren't biting....can't get any beter than that:clap: