Just Landed...and ready for take-off!

-Mischief

Hi all, I am obviously new to these forums but I wanted to start making some contacts now that I have started (next Wednesday) FLIGHT INSTRUCTION!! I can't wait!

I'm 35 and am the Business Manager at a Chevy dealership. I have 5 children ranging from 14 to 2.5 and the last 2 are twins!

The one thing I'm looking forward to doing when I have my cert is taking my family on a leisure flight over the Adirondacks, up near Lake Placid, during the fall months!

Talk to everyone soon!

---Mischief

Hi Mischief. Welcome to our friendly forums.

Keep up with the enthusiasm. Flying is obviously a love of yours to look beyond the training and endorsements to be able to share it with your family.

Regards, Decca.098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

• 2 weeks later...
I'm 35 and am the Business Manager at a Chevy dealership. I have 5 children ranging from 14 to 2.5 and the last 2 are twins!

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif G'day mate, looks like you've been up to mischief on a few times in the past, so perhaps it is a good time to take up a new hobby.087_sorry.gif.8f9ce404ad3aa941b2729edb25b7c714.gif 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif Enjoy your flying as much as you've enjoyed your previous hobby, just don't come down to earth too hard.:rotary: Have a nice day now.

• 1 month later...
Mischief - There's at least two of us in the US. One in Buffalo I think and I am in central NJ (KSMQ). - Pete

Well, 3 U.S. - thousands non U.S....I think we're beat. Lol. So, for the 2 in the U.S., since we're all near NY State, any idea where the cheap place to get a plane painted is? I've been looking into a C150G but it will need paint. Any guesses on how much it costs?

Let's hope you guys can get many more of your countryman into here to help balance things up a bit...after all, everyone here has the same incurable passion (disease)...FLYING recreational aircraft!