This web site

johnm

Might be able to figure this out - but might as well ask the participants

I got instructions (as no doubt we all did) and was given a new look web site - well that new look has disappeared and I am back to this old look web site (nothing wrong with that)

Trouble is this one looks like its on the fizzle - where is the section AD's ? - I haven't seen a 'for sale' item in some time - can't find these either

I'm lost - but not overly bothered about it

Any direction ................... would be good ??????????

thanks

JM

Go to classifieds on left main menu.

You may need to log in.

Then go to the classifieds menu up top under the banner.

New layout is good from there

Hope that helps

Cheers

H

Might be able to figure this out - but might as well ask the participantsI got instructions (as no doubt we all did) and was given a new look web site - well that new look has disappeared and I am back to this old look web site (nothing wrong with that)

Trouble is this one looks like its on the fizzle - where is the section AD's ? - I haven't seen a 'for sale' item in some time - can't find these either

I'm lost - but not overly bothered about it

Any direction ................... would be good ??????????

thanks

JM

John

Have a read of this:

http://www.recreationalflying.com/forum/announcements-site-news/46855-site-changes.html

The site looks nothing like what it use to as it outgrew itself and the technologies used.

The site has so much more then it ever has, we are on our way to having 5,000 members by the end of this year and the recent figures show this site is now ranked 750,000th (with a bullet) in the world compared to its nearest Australian competitor which is so far down the list at over 4.5 millionth web site in the world and dropping.

In Australia this site is ranked 16,000th and its nearest competitor doesn't even make the Australian specific rankings so I am not sure how it is "fizzling" - can you expand a bit on what you mean.

The ADs & ANs etc are Australian specific as they are released by the RAAus so they are all listed in the Australian specific section where you will also find all the Australian specific content like Clubs & Schools, Google Earth Airfields, Australian Aviation Events, Australian Weather and more - the latest AD released 2 days ago was for the Tecnam.

It is always better I think to come to the forums still using the Australian address of Recreational Flying Australia like always that way you are assured to be kept informed on anything Australian. You can also read the Australian specific news in the News & Articles section by selecting the ANZ (Australia & New Zealand) news viewer.

Hope all this helps!