Pacific Flyer Monthly Photo Competition - October 2009

That sound I heard a few days ago was the passing of September, and I've only just realised it.

Whoosh

"What was that?"

"That was your life son."

"Is that it? Do I get another?"

So it's time to kick off the October iteration of this great competition. I hope you've all been checking out the Pacific Flyer magazine competition page, not to mention the front page. Many great shots have been coming from us, let's keep it going.

Don't forget to have a high resolution version of your photo available for publication, and to send it to Angela at [email protected] when she announces the winners.

Good luck all.

Guest Maj Millard

Spin, 80% of my time would be in taildraggers, and the old skyfox is a real one. Fly it all the way to the hangar, and don't stick it on a knot too fast !....I have flown worse , but not often......................................024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Hey Guys

was at Dalby today (22/10/09) doing some work out there and took some time out and had a bit of a sticky beak around the aircraft parking ramp. Love the big radial Rockwell Thrush's

Just wanting to know who owns that lovely Luscombe. I fell in love........again! Actually happens to me a lot.:thumb_up:025_blush.gif.9304aaf8465a2b6ab5171f41c5565775.gif

Scott

Nice Tomo! Anyone know what happened to last month's comp, there were some pretty good entries there.

I'll chase it up Spin.

Meanwhile, get your entries in this month - not long to go. Photos from this competition have adorned the last couple of front pages. Let's keep it up.