What is the best Christmas present you ever received?

Christmas is coming so it's time to think about gift giving. What is the best Christmas gift you have ever received? Mine was a radio controlled model airplane given to me by my wife who does not like anything to do with aviation. She knows what presses my button though;)

Pud

About 6 six years ago, my eldest daughter came out from the UK to spend Xmas. That was a present in itself but then she bought me my first flying lesson. Had to go all the way out to Parafield (way on the other side of the city) but I flew a Warrior for an hour or so. Great, until, given free reign, I tried to pull a tight right hand turn. Didn't know about top rudder did I. Talk about a fighter peel and dive. Woke the instructor up though. He said ' A bit early for spin training I think'

Best present ever, it lead me to where I am now.

61.thumb.jpg.adb526281e704fffc96142adb178c790.jpg

Guest Qwerty

Excellent, that is the exact same XXXX eating grin that I had on my face for the first three days after my first fly too. jive.gif.035c4a81724c712198cdb1757d6fb926.gif

I first held my beautiful baby daughter on Christmas day almost 6 years ago...I was away working and did not meet her until 2 days after she was born. Got to go...she is telling me dinner is ready.

Hi Pud,

This is John's wife Sue. I can go one better by saying John bought me (my now in pieces) Gazelle for my birthday a few years back. He is really enjoying it. My gift to him was a flight over the CBD in a jet ranger helicopter.

Cheers Sue,

Hi Pud,This is John's wife Sue. I can go one better by saying John bought me (my now in pieces) Gazelle for my birthday a few years back. He is really enjoying it. My gift to him was a flight over the CBD in a jet ranger helicopter.

Cheers Sue,

Sounds like you have a great relationship Sue. Johns a lucky man.

Pud