Wanted Sheep in Melbourne

WantedIf somebody that lives around the Melbourne area has a spare sheep they would like fattened please PM me:

Cheers

Sounds like tangocharlie123 is going to throw a bbq for Terrier enthusiasts :big_grin:

I'll bring my spit.:thumb_up:

Baah Baah.....

Haven't any sheep though.... but you could always do with more goats surely?!! you know... to find every little hole in the fence, eat your wife's roses, use the car as a stage box..... etc... 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

But you can't have any sadly... cause we need 'em.

Hey...I think my sheep are doing well here! I can keep the grass at Tullamarine, Essendon, Moorabin, Lilydale and Coldstream under control (and perhaps Pt Cook, Avalon and Toorandin too!). Tango wants one and surely Darky will take 10 or 20. Any other takers?

Now...did I mention that I have some hungry cows as well.....

Peter

Ahhh...well, I thought a brilliant young up-and-coming aviation lawyer/pilot like yourself might have a big backyard :big_grin:

The 'up and coming' part means that I still live with my parents :big_grin: The backyard is probably big enough to feed one sheep for an arvo...

Hey...I think my sheep are doing well here! I can keep the grass at Tullamarine, Essendon, Moorabin, Lilydale and Coldstream under control (and perhaps Pt Cook, Avalon and Toorandin too!). Tango wants one and surely Darky will take 10 or 20. Any other takers?Now...did I mention that I have some hungry cows as well.....

Peter

I'm not greedy, and my spit can only handle one at a time, so i'm happy to have the bbq at my joint (to coin a phrase)006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

The 'up and coming' part means that I still live with my parents :big_grin: The backyard is probably big enough to feed one sheep for an arvo...

Oh well...can you put in a good word for me at Lilydale? You might have to do a low pass to scare the sheep away before landing....surely a small price to pay to keep my sheep fat and happy:thumb_up:

I'm not greedy, and my spit can only handle one at a time, so i'm happy to have the bbq at my joint (to coin a phrase)006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

OK planey...I'll supply the sheep and you supply the bbq and joint and I think we'll have a very good time 114_ban_me_please.gif.0d7635a5d304fa7bdaef6367a02d1a75.gif

never any offence taken its all fun but sets the mind thinking though.

I like Darkys response about lillydale as I know both the tooradin and lillydale strips.

we used to own a sheep to keep the grass down at mum and dads once ours was done we would lend her out to our neighbors.

cheers

never any offence taken its all fun but sets the mind thinking though.I like Darkys response about lillydale as I know both the tooradin and lillydale strips.

we used to own a sheep to keep the grass down at mum and dads once ours was done we would lend her out to our neighbors.

cheers

Actually it's not all as silly as it sounds. My father-in-law was a shearers cook and used to cook for a shearing team that occasionally worked in the shearing shed at the south end of Avalon airport. I'm pretty sure the sheep grazed on Avalon.

Well in that case you don't need a sheep. Just be like my daughter and make sure the parents mow it!