Two New Arrivals

WestCoast

Two more CTsw's arrived in Western Australia last week. One will remain in WA and the other will be delivered to Victoria.

Regards

Dave

Hi Dave,

Are you in a position to lead these new owners to our forum? It would be good to be in touch with each other having common interests and need of knowledge. I find the CTflyer.com sight really helpful at times, certainly interesting.

Regards,

Paul

Hi Paul,

Yes if I speak to the owners before they take delivery, I will let them know about the forums.

With regard to the wheel pants/fairings, the CT with the Neuform 3 blade prop. is fitted with the larger (Tundra) wheels, hence the larger fairings.

Regards

Dave

Chris, does that mean I won't be able to take you up on your open invitation to "drop in sometime"? :)

Dave, that's interesting. I was led to understand that, since our collapse and other reported cracked legs, SAA would only order CTs fitted with the heavy gear as a std option for Oz conditions. This tells a different story. ;)

Paul

Chris, does that mean I won't be able to take you up on your open invitation to "drop in sometime"? :) Paul

I think you would be OK Paul.... As well as my trike and nano, I've had visits of Jabiru, Gazelle and Cessna 182.... and no-one complained,... at least not after the tea and scones..;) .

But it is a grass strip that has cattle roaming over it... so is far from bitumen smooth...

Feel free to try it sometime!

Cheers

Chris

Thats MY CTSW

Hi

I was really interested to find a picture of MY new CTSW on your forum and I was wondering how WestCoast managed to get a picture of it and if he had any more of them I would be really grateful as I am 1200 k's and at least 3 weeks away from seeing it myself. (mine's the red one!) and my girlfriend is sick of me drooling at the same photo!

Dave at Newman

Dave - Do you know the size of those 'tundra' wheels... They are a must on rougher strips.. like mine...Cheers

Chris

Chris,

The tyres fitted on the "Tundra" wheels are Air Track 6.00 x 6 .

Next time I have the wheel fairings off, I will measure the rims. Sorry for the scant information.

Regards

Dave