Recreational Flying at NatFly

Admin

Recreational Flying (.com.au) has secured the two sites that are blocked out in bright red of the attached picture at NatFly.

We will there as usual with our Hot Cross Buns for site members, the Clear Prop shop, chairs, tables, coffee-tea-biscuits and just as an all round meeting place for everyone as somewhere to sit back and relax in-between their visiting all the NatFly events, forums, stalls, aircraft etc.

If we can swing it to get power to the site I hope to have a flight sim for you to play around on and Corrine will be there for the females to provide Beauty Therapy like manicures, pedicures, nails etc.

zzz.jpg.c82d96fb29043bcf663376f2abbc916e.jpg

Guest Escadrille

Hi Ian, Thanks for the Rec flying iron on sticker in the mail!

I hope to meet you at Natfly, Every success with the site too.

Cheers,

A

Corrine will be there for the females to provide Beauty Therapy like manicures, pedicures, nails etc.

That's a bit sexistthumb_down ......... won't she do blokes 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

Wish I was going, maybe one year when I have worked out how to make a quid without having to milk these cows every day 069_boring.gif.9cee54db3616ee9ac1231638d365dc2c.gif

Ok you asked for it...this was only in the First Class Forum and as an example of what benefits you get as a First Class member here is a picture of when Corrine was doing her Diploma in Beauty Therapy she needed a model at the school for waxing. No one else was game so I said how much pain could that be...I soon found out with Corrine on one side of me and another student on the other side going rip...rip...rip.

I paid for it that evening

zzz.jpg.9d9f2c4228c9bbd91f9fe02a17668ff6.jpg