How to impress your girlfriend.

winsor68

Guest Maj Millard

Gee it looks like the gentleman has just about got all bases covered, he just needs to get the gear off and into the hottub !!!

Can you do better Tomo? :)

It almost convinces me to pick up the guitar again;) although I reckon the lady wasn't all that impressed - a bit blaise I thought. Maybe he does this sort of thing often so she is used to it. I like the aircraft in the background - sort of sets the scene don't you think?

Pud

although I reckon the lady wasn't all that impressed

What lady? 040_nerd.gif.a6a4f823734c8b20ed33654968aaa347.gif I just saw a beautiful aeroplane, and a cool looking country farmer playing my favorite instrument! 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

• 1 month later...
Guest Kevin the Penniless

I would have been in the tub with a bottle of wine and a twinkle in the eye.

I think this video is being directly pulled from YouTube but isn't in the YouTube player?

It would be good if the videos were linked back to the original source so that we can see

1. the description

2. the comments there

3. the normal embedding code

Embedding video like this likely violates 4.c of the YouTube Terms of Use...

"C. You agree not to access User Submissions (defined below) or YouTube Content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Website itself, the YouTube Embeddable Player, or other explicitly authorized means YouTube may designate."

• 4 months later...