Mid Life Challenge

rescue

G'day - Allways wanted to be at the controls, however, my flying experience is limited to passenger and Air Observer airtime in both Fixed and Rotary wing. I have signed up to learn to fly a Jabiru after seeing a few of these aircraft on the Nullabor during a recent trip. Have participaited in my TIF and really enjoyed it. I have just turned 50 and my wife considers this to be a great alternative to the Sports Car or Harley Motorbike 'mid life crisis' solutions my mates have pursued. I look forward to meeting new people and continuing to develop new skills and experiences. Greg

It is never too late to learn.

Bankstown will be expensive as it is GA. You will need to go somewhere non-controlled. EG: Oaks, Wollongong. Camden of a weekday.

Never let the bucket get full!

(or is that empty?)

Hi rescue,

Good move! I started learning at 53 and just passed my test the other day (at 54). Should have done it years ago! You will definitely enjoy it, and you will get lots of support from the guys at this site.

Fly safe!

Neil :thumb_up:

Guest milton56

Welcome Rescue

I started Ga in the 70's and let it lapse due to work. I'm now 50 odd, have built my own plane and now hope to finish my certificate in it. Flying is a feeling of freedom.

Regards Milton:welcome: