Finally In The Air

Ronin

Well it took a little while but the training has started, have had 4 hours in the air this week in XT-912s one with the new SST wing, this is starting to become very addictive. After doing many turns, ups and downs, following rivers etc I am certainly enjoying the experience, the trainers are patient and encouraging, a big thanks so far to Chris and Marty at Airborne Upper Hunter.

Thanks also for the encouragement and offers of flights from Jeff. People form the air what a great bunch i've met so far. 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

• 2 months later...

Into Circuits

The flying has been fun, again after left & right banks, pulling out of stalls I have made it to circuits, now the fun begins, have had two interesting sessions, both were a bit windy but what a great experience. I am starting to get the hang of flaring just when I need to but it's going to take a little bit of effort, congratulations to my Instructor Chris, what a patient guy and very encouraging with the comments. Looking forward to my next effort in the next few weeks, you would think the weather could be a bit more friendly, a big thanks to Tracktop (Ray) for passing on some photos from my very first flight. Cheers all and keep in the air safely. :thumb_up:

Guest Decca

Thanks for posting again Ronin, keep up the good work.

It's not so sad that you you didn't get a few more "welcomes" to our forums, because with guys like Tracktop, your instructors, and all the great people you've met in pursuit of your dream have obviously been tremendous support.

Regards, Decca.024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Hey Ray, yes it is starting to feel like that, am looking forward to Chris getting back, probably forgot what i did last time up, will get there. It is very addictive.

Cheers

Eric

Hey Dexter, will be looking forward to it when i get that far. Patience at this stage is required but that's not a bad thing. Thanks for your post, hope to catch up for sure.

Cheers

Eric