Feb 2010 Brd Meeting - Staff abuse

Admin

There has been instances where staff have been getting abused when a member doesn't get what they want. This is a serious concern and please may I say personally that the RAAus staff are only trying to do their job of which they work darn hard so please be civil when discussing anything with a staff member. If you don't get what you want then perhaps there may be a policy or some other reason why - you can always contact your board member to discuss it further.

Not that I am aware of but good question however would this be a CEO task which could always be escalated up to a board member if needed?

Yeah, some people look for excuses for their bad behaviour.

The marketing person that came up with "the customer is always right" has a lot to answer for. I have on more than a couple of occasions heard people being obnoxious and they said it was because they were a customer and "always right".

Yeah, some people look for excuses for their bad behaviour..

There was an old saying of "don't shoot the piano player"

I think that the RAA staff do great job and are always open for a joke or bit of a chat. 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Be nice or go away!!

I have worked in Petrol Stations as a kid, pubs as a young adult and now operate a business selling and servicing mechanical goods.

It never ever ever ceases to amaze me how a small percentage of the public can always top the last disgustingly piece of bad behaviour you believed was untoppable with a new record holder.

To these pieces of :censored:who feel it is their right to treat fellow human beings in this manner I say look out - there is always someone who will sort you out and every dog has his day.

Not good enough.

Mark D

Staff Handling.

I have ALWAYS found the staff at RAAus exemplary and courteous. I hope they NEVER change, though if this sort of thing happens and I am the next on the phone??? Hope it never happens. I feel a ashamed of being in an organisation where this is a problem, that is how appalled I am. They always appear to go the extra yard for you. If you don't agree with the policies , don't take it out on them. (ie. Don't shoot the messenger) Nev

Guest Escadrille

I concur with facthunter, I have always found the office staff very helpful and courteous. 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Thank you to the staff at RAAus..

The old adage,"Treat people how you would like to be treated" certainly seems to have been forgotten by some in our society.

Hi all,

I too have found the office staff good value and always helpful, even got the bagpipe joke that is the humor section from one of them.

Bad manners and that sort of thing should not be tolerated at all.

Bob.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing but absolute praise for the office staff..

Maybe a few CASA (and other public servants) could do with a dose of the 'RAA staff ethics' rammed down their throat. Thanks guys and please keep it up.

Gibbo