Dave Sykes, channel 10 footage, awesome effort Dave!

He did think up what he might do, when i spoke with him it was probably as you all may have guessed (around the world) this is what he would like to do now, when of course is anybodies guess. And MrH your right buddy 10 was the best news coverage, 7 did an ordinary job, NBN 3 in Newcastle came out and saw him after he did his final leg in, did a good interview and then wasted time that night started the clip and said they didn't have time to show it they may be able to bring it the next night, watched the next night and as expected nothing. So kudos to channel 10 for doing such a respectful job.....:thumb_up:

• 2 months later...
He did think up what he might do, when i spoke with him it was probably as you all may have guessed (around the world) this is what he would like to do now, when of course is anybodies guess. And MrH your right buddy 10 was the best news coverage, 7 did an ordinary job, NBN 3 in Newcastle came out and saw him after he did his final leg in, did a good interview and then wasted time that night started the clip and said they didn't have time to show it they may be able to bring it the next night, watched the next night and as expected nothing. So kudos to channel 10 for doing such a respectful job.....:thumb_up:

It didnt even get shown in WA ! I was so disappointed! I met Dave when he landed in Bali Great amazing guy! He has just completed his book and has it for sale! go to his site!