Aircraft takes off unmanned.

planedriver

I might see you there. I won't be flying, too hot but maybe somebody can show me how to get my plane in an out of the hangar without assistance. What sort of time you looking at?Just use a standard font (sans-serif or Times)....

I will leave here about 10am and be there about 11am. See you then. Hows this font?? the other one looks fine on my Mac.

The pictures Pete posted earlier, first pic, that's my jab and the young delectable piece but you can't see much as she is in the back ground.

Oh yeah, I've got a photo with Elle McPherson in the background.....doesn't prove a thing. 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Alan.

Where did the italics come from I never pick italics. There are very limited fonts available and as a Mac operator I refuse to use PC style fonts. So there 067_bash.gif.26fb8516c20ce4d7842b820ac15914cf.gif I am going up to the field tomorrow, I will pick up the headsets then Thanks Kev.

Hi Pete, I'm using a Microsoft based PC and your writing has that "shouting-at-the-forum" look. I'm sure that isn't what you intended. Perhaps, it's lost in the translation from your Apple based product?

Hi Pete, I'm using a Microsoft based PC and your writing has that "shouting-at-the-forum" look. I'm sure that isn't what you intended. Perhaps, it's lost in the translation from your Apple based product?

Thanks, hopefully i have it sorted now. As I said looks OK on my end.

Guest Maj Millard

Yes sad indeed, ULs not tied down and high winds don't have a good history over the years. Even if it was jet blast as reported, his insurance wound have trouble paying out as it is a requirement to have the aircraft tied down. Waste of a good aircraft thats for sure !...................................................................Maj...013_thumb_down.gif.ec9b015e1f55d2c21de270e93cbe940b.gif

Yes sad indeed, ULs not tied down and high winds don't have a good history over the years. Even if it was jet blast as reported, his insurance wound have trouble paying out as it is a requirement to have the aircraft tied down. Waste of a good aircraft thats for sure !...................................................................Maj...013_thumb_down.gif.ec9b015e1f55d2c21de270e93cbe940b.gif

Perhaps it was a really really short pilot who had converted it to VTOL...001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif