Thank You!!!

Admin

I don't say thanks enough to the people that help to keep this site as great as it is for everyone so to:

Ahlocks - our head moderator, what can I say but you bring a light hearted approach to a very difficult job

Moderators - the 4 other "anon" moderators who are constantly keeping the peace with everyone in a damned if you do and damned if you don't job that gets no thanks, I thank you for your help and support. Incidentally with the addition of a new moderator in the list we now have in Ahlocks's team:

• A prison guard who would like to look after the ones who misbehave here and introduce them to some of his "inmates"

• A young person that just loves anything that flies and helps us oldies stay in tune with the younger generation for the site

• A professional pilot that helps us to keep recreational flying professional in what we do and how we do it

• A CFI who we look to in keeping to our site objectives of flying safer in properly maintained aircraft whilst increasing our flying skills in a proper manner

FlyingVizsla for painstakingly entering all the events each month into the event calendar so we can all see what is coming up that we may like to attend.

Thanks for all your help guys

To Corrine, the wife, and my kids who put up with the constant work done on the site and leaving that long list of to do jobs on the white board from fixing the tap to painting the house.

To the site sponsors, including the great First Class Members, who help to keep this site alive for everyone and without your support this site would not be able to provide the level of features, hosting and the ability for aviators to exchange their experiences and learn from each other.

Those who choose to support this site by purchasing their aviation needs and for promoting the Clear Prop Pilot Supplies Shop that also helps to pay the bills in keeping this site alive for everyone...without your help in supporting the shop I couldn't afford to spend so much time keeping the site growing for everyone

Finally to the users. Your threads and posts in the forums do a lot for everyone and in most cases you may not even know who you have helped when you post about your experiences but know that most of your posts DO help others so please, keep all those posts coming...your post just may save a life.

The site has been going for over 10 years now and without the help of the above it simply could not have been possible...thank you

• Like 14

I don't say thanks enough to the people that help to keep this site as great as it is for everyone so to:Ahlocks - our head moderator, what can I say but you bring a light hearted approach to a very difficult job

Moderators - the 4 other "anon" moderators who are constantly keeping the peace with everyone in a damned if you do and damned if you don't job that gets no thanks, I thank you for your help and support. Incidentally with the addition of a new moderator in the list we now have in Ahlocks's team:

• A prison guard who would like to look after the ones who misbehave here and introduce them to some of his "inmates"

• A young person that just loves anything that flies and helps us oldies stay in tune with the younger generation for the site

• A professional pilot that helps us to keep recreational flying professional in what we do and how we do it

• A CFI who we look to in keeping to our site objectives of flying safer in properly maintained aircraft whilst increasing our flying skills in a proper manner

FlyingVizsla for painstakingly entering all the events each month into the event calendar so we can all see what is coming up that we may like to attend.

Thanks for all your help guys

To Corrine, the wife, and my kids who put up with the constant work done on the site and leaving that long list of to do jobs on the white board from fixing the tap to painting the house.

To the site sponsors, including the great First Class Members, who help to keep this site alive for everyone and without your support this site would not be able to provide the level of features, hosting and the ability for aviators to exchange their experiences and learn from each other.

Those who choose to support this site by purchasing their aviation needs and for promoting the Clear Prop Pilot Supplies Shop that also helps to pay the bills in keeping this site alive for everyone...without your help in supporting the shop I couldn't afford to spend so much time keeping the site growing for everyone

Finally to the users. Your threads and posts in the forums do a lot for everyone and in most cases you may not even know who you have helped when you post about your experiences but know that most of your posts DO help others so please, keep all those posts coming...your post just may save a life.

The site has been going for over 10 years now and without the help of the above it simply could not have been possible...thank you

Ian, I think it should be us giving thanks to all those you mentioned above. Since stumbling across this site a few years ago I have been informed, amazed, irritated, amused, frustrated, captivated, gob-smacked and entertained. I am somewhat embarrassed to admit in all that time I haven't given much, if any, thought to the organisation or the people behind it. Your post has pricked my conscience and probably a lot of others who use this site. So can I add my thanks to all those you mention above but particularly to you for putting it all together and keeping it running so well.

Regards

Charles

p.s. the idea of a prison guard ( down here they're called "Corrections Officers") as a moderator kinda tickles me.

• Like 3
  • Agree 4