Don't forget to VOTE !!.....

Guest Maj Millard

Guest Maj Millard

Please exercise your right as an RAAus member to shape the future of your organization...

VOTE NOW !..........VOTE NOW!..........VOTE NOW!........VOTE NOW !.........VOTE NOW !.

Please....

THANK YOU..............

Please exercise your right as a member to shape the future of our organization....VOTE NOW !....VOTE NOW!.....VOTE NOW!.....VOTE NOW !.........VOTE NOW !.......

THANK YOU..............

Good luck Maj, we need guys like you with the passion and fire in the belly, coupled with level headed thinking, to help us move forward in a positive way.

Pud

• Like 1

Looks like you have some good competition in the North Ross, good luck. Let the games begin!

My ballot is long gone, this wasn't one I wanted to have sitting around and getting overlooked on my desk!

I photocopied the forms and voted six times for you Ross, you can pay me later.Graeme.

Not as silly as it sounds if you picked random membership numbers you might only get 1 or 2 in a thousand that doubled up:thumb up:

• Like 1

Guest Andys@coffs

And we'd be all patting ourselves on our backs thinking its great that we got some more votes and look like possibly breaking past the usual 10% or less voter turn out, and even better that some yet to be joined member whose number hasn't even been allocated felt compelled to vote, I mean how good is that!

Andy

I photocopied the forms and voted six times for you Ross, you can pay me later.Graeme.

Looks like you overdid it Graeme. If you read Ross's post carefully, you only needed to vote 5 times

• Haha 1

Guest GraemeM
Looks like you overdid it Graeme. If you read Ross's post carefully, you only needed to vote 5 times

Buggar