Cowra NSW in October

mechfx

Guest David C

I will be there .. I've managed to get leave from work so it's all systems go for that weekend . I've been to the SAAA meet at Wagga previously and there was a great turn out of RAA reg aircraft there , so heres hoping for a similar turn out at Cowra .

Dave C

If you need a hand flying off the hours....;)

What a terrifically generous offer Chris.011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

If only all of the other members of this forum were so helpful to those members that are stuck with "having" to fly.

Will give you a call as soon as the opportunity arises ..:clown:.. but only if you let me pay for your fuel and any accommodation ;) that may be needed while you help out.

Regards Geoff

poetic sarcasm and sardonic wit.

Ross.

Who's being poetic, sarcasticatious or sardonicistic?

I'm fair dinkum, mate.

Best regards & it looks like that coffee I need to buy you will be in Cowra.

Geoff

I'll fly off your hours for $80 an hour Captain (ex gst). Experienced and insurance company accepted test pilot with 1,000+ hours, lots of Jab hours, 6 first Jabiru flights under my belt and a nil-reported accident history! and at that rate, I'll pay for the fuel myself.

I'm currently arranging with social coordinator to see if I can attend.

I'll fly off your hours for $80 an hour Captain.I'm currently arranging with social coordinator to see if I can attend.

Thanks for the offer Brent. That is even better than the one by Chris.

I offer 2 observations:

1 Your Board resume said that you earn no income from the movement. And to think that you'd throw away that qualification just for little old me.

2 Bring your social coordinator along. I'd like to see her in the flesh, and perhaps we can do a deal. You can have my 230 for 15 hours if I can have your social coordinator for a similar time.

Best regards Geoff

PS Sorry to highjack your thread mechfx. I'll shut up now.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Fred Bear

I'll be there. Not sure who with at this point. Will be doing some aeros with Paul Andronicou in his RV8 (aaah the joys we reap for creating someone a web site) :) Looks as though there is going to be a good turn out and some familiar faces from Narromine this past weekend. Anyone know what the go will be with camping on the airfield? If anyone is coming via Sydney and wants a paying pax too you know I'm always up for the offer ;) More info here I believe:

http://www.saaa.com/

Guest David C
I'll be there. Not sure who with at this point. Anyone know what the go will be with camping on the airfield? If anyone is coming via Sydney and wants a paying pax too you know I'm always up for the offer ;) More info here I believe:http://www.saaa.com/

We will be there , thats myself and Marilyn C , looking forward to it too as I have missed out on the last couple of flyins , Just Fred has also indicated that he will be there , so it looks as though we will have a good representation this time around . I have contacted the SAAA and they advise that there will be on field camping as in previous years . We will be pitching the Canvas Hilton as usual .

Dave C

Guest pelorus32
I'll be there. Not sure who with at this point. [snip]

Darren,

whoever you go with it is probably best by the sound of this thread to make sure that it's not anyone that Captain might fancy:cool:

Regards

Mike

.... anyone that Captain might fancy:cool:Regards Mike

Why pick on the Skipper, Mike?

I've seen photos of BC's social coordinator and she is a stunner.

All others pictures are welcome, but please also send photos of what aircraft she owns and which Brewery is controlled by her dad.

Regards Geoff

• 2 weeks later...
Guest David C

We are most definitely going too , by road I add 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif. We will get there on Saturday morning hopefully around the 10ish mark , stay overnight in the Hotel D'Canvas and depart sometime on Sunday . Hope to see many of you all there ..

Dave C

HighflyerDo you know whether there will be a Skylark there that we can have a squizz at on Friday?

Regards Geoff

Hi Geoff,

I should arrive in the Skylark about 8.00am Friday.

See ya there!!!

Mick